Translate

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Welcome

Wow my first blog post. 

Ok I guess I should start with why I set this blog up and what it's mainly going to consist of. 

I love to review, be that a product, a business, or even a place.  I just love to get my opinions and views across.  I usually just post up reviews on main sites, but i thought I would take it one more step and set up a blog so that I could write what I wanted to about anything that I want. without limitations.  

Also I've been selected amongst 10,000 others to take part in a product test for Fairy Dishwasher Tablets over on Super Savvy Me.  So at the moment I will be doing a lot on the product which I'm asked to test over there, but I'm absolutely certain I will be testing other things too :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment