Translate

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Oral B Pro Expert Review - Refreshingly Minty

OK I'll admit it, I'm one of those people that when I get any sort of sample through the door I have to try it.  I just have to, and it can't be later, or tomorrow it has to be now, right there and then.  So when my the Oral-B  Pro Expert sample came through the door courtesy of Super Savvy Me it was no different, and off I hopped to the bathroom to give it a try.

Photo Courtesy of Super Savvy Me
When I first opened the lid of the toothpaste I just couldn't help but get thrown right into the dentists chair.  The aroma that came as soon as the lid was ajar was unbelievable, it was identical to that of my dentist's, luckily for me, I'm not that bothered about dentists, in fact I would rather go to the dentist than the doctors lol.  So after the initial throwback, I admired the lovely blue paste, it was actually something different, something I'd never seen before.  Usually toothpastes are white or striped, but I have to admit I liked this colour.  So then the real test came the brushing.  I happily applied my usual pea drop onto my brush and as soon as the brush met my teeth I knew this was different.  There were grains in the paste.. was this right? OK panic over it was right, this grains have an active ingredient and will dissolve happily in your saliva, it is also rather kind to the enamel on your teeth.  So on with the brushing.  The taste was actually quite pleasant, not too strong and not too weak.  It foamed up quite nicely, so you really did feel you were getting your full 3 minutes worth. 

The product promises to protect areas that your dentist checks most, for example your gums, plaque, sensitivity, tartar, cavities, enamel, whitening, and your breath. I have to say I was suitable impressed with this toothpaste.  It made you feel like your  mouth was clean, that it had been thoroughly taken care of and caressed with minty freshness.  I've been using it everyday since and my gums have shown a huge improvement, they are not so sore and raw, and my teeth look whiter than before.  My breath is fresh for longer and there is no aftertaste either.  I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to others, however, I've discovered looking at some other reviews since using it that the price of a full size product is quite pricey, but if you can afford it, it is well worth it. I'm sure there will always be some sort of offer on toothpastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment